quinta-feira, 4 de outubro de 2007

your stories, my alibis



Speak to me
! Tell me something so typical. A lullaby or something miserable that will keep me up at night. Cross out my eyes. I know you planned it. You know i love you and i can't stand it. We just lost control!!!!


Lie to me. Give me something worth living for. Tell me a reason worth fighting for. Give me anything, anything to keep me breathing

Go lie to me: Tell me stories so beautiful, an epic of something so terrible that it makes me weep. Cross out these days on the calendar. It hurts me so much, and im not quite sure.
I care anymore!
(I care anymore!!!)





*Matchbook Romance sempre tem as palavras certas
nas horas certas. INCRÍVEL.


0 comentários on "your stories, my alibis"

Followers

 

My Blog List

Welcome





i keep a book of feelings. Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez