quinta-feira, 31 de julho de 2008

carta aberta.


to". nath andrade"
dateMon, Jul 21, 2008 at 7:12 PM
subjectandrade!
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details Jul 21 (10 days ago)
Reply

We have a house in Jersey. We have two kids, Ashley and Pedro. Ashley's not much of a violin player, but she tries real hard. She's a little precocious, but that's only because she says what's on her mind. And when she smiles... And Pedro, he has your eyes. He doesn't say much, but we know he's smart. He's always got his eyes open, he's always watching us. Sometimes you can look at him and you just know he's learning something new. It's like witnessing a miracle. The house is a mess but it's ours. After 17 more payments, it's going to be ours. And you, you're a non-profit businesswoman. That's right, you're completely non-profit, but that doesn't seem to bother you. And we're in love. After 17 years of marriage we're still unbelievably in love. You won't even let me touch you until I've said it. I sing to you. Not all the time, but definitely on special occasions. We've dealt with our share of surprises and made a lot of sacrifices but we've stayed together.

You see, you're a better person than I am. And it made me a better person to be around you. I don't know, maybe it was just all a dream. Maybe I went to bed one lonely night in July and I imagined it all. But I swear, nothing has ever felt more real. And if i get on that plane tomorrow, maybe it'll disappear forever. I know we could both go on with our lives and we'd both be fine, but I've seen what we could be like together. And I choose us.

I still believe that we could grow old together in this house. That we'll spend holidays here and have our grandchildren come visit us here. I had this image of us, all grey and wrinkly, and you working in the garden and me re-painting the deck. But things may change.
I need this, Andrade. I'll do that because I love us. I love you, and that's more important to me than surgeries, I choose us.





Reli teu email. Ele me fez chorar a madrugada toda.
Eu gosto dos detalhes. Tão meus.

A verdade, é que eu quero que tu fique bom logo, me tire dessa agonia logo, e venha logo pra gente se amar e odiar na mesma freqüência.

Eu te amo.
And i? I choose us.


ps: o cd do Paramore, o All we know is falling, virou trilha de tudo-tudo-tudo por enquanto. A promessa é que quando tudo passar, ele será lindamente deletado de Doroty. Tu vai gostar de saber disso. :D












2 comentários on "carta aberta."

Anônimo disse...

esse cd eh legalzinho, até.. vai ficar tudo bem, ceará. olha seu email! cnsp. =D =*

Unknown on 1 de agosto de 2008 às 06:53 disse...

me manda esse cd despues, by the way.

Followers

 

My Blog List

Welcome





i keep a book of feelings. Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez