quinta-feira, 15 de maio de 2008

happy birthday, from mraz.


É, ganhei um presente do Jason Mraz.
O cd novo saiu, e tá lindo. MUITO LINDO, eu diria.
Mas tá, eu sou suspeita.
Escutem, amores. Escutem....




The songs; Take them. Share them. Own them. Make love to them. Cook to them. Eat with them. Buckle them up in the car and blast them during your busy city commute. Sleep with them on in the background. Send them to your dreams’ ideal setting. Maybe steal a little of me for those moments. I love traveling. With the songs’ new life I’ll imagine myself being spread around like a good flu.

And so I am grateful and so I project and we share the sweetness.

I’m glad you are listening too. Enjoy the new album.

- mraz.





1 comentários on "happy birthday, from mraz."

Anônimo disse...

ja sherei ele com vc né, tu viu....


(L) you chuchu

Followers

 

My Blog List

Welcome





i keep a book of feelings. Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez